Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TGP3100 Series Tour Map
TGP3100 Series Pulse Generators: Internal and External Storage
Filing System - internalPatterns, Waveforms and Set-up files can be given user-defined names within the instrument.
Filing System - USBA front mounted USB socket is incorporated for connection of flash memory disk drives which can store up to 1,000 patterns or waveforms and 1,000 setups.
Unlimited Waveform/Pattern StorageThese drives can be used both to store waveforms permanently and to transfer waveforms from or to a PC.
Arbitrary waveform storage within the instrument is limited to four patterns and four waveforms. Each flash drive can store up to 1000 patterns/waveforms which can be accessed using the instruments file handling utilities.