Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TGP3100 Series Tour Map
TGP3100 Series Pulse Generators: Noise generation
High Performance Noise GeneratorThe TGP3100 Series can act as high performance noise generators of variable bandwidth and amplitude distribution.
Noise can be used as a main carrier waveform or as a modulation source for other waveforms. For example it can be used to generate edge jitter on pulse waveforms.
Highly ConfigurableNoise bandwidth can be set anywhere between 0.1Hz and 25MHz (12.5MHz on TGP312x models).
Amplitude distribution can be gaussian with variable crest factor or it can be fully user defined.