Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TGP3100 Series Tour Map
TGP3100 Series Pulse Generators: Full Function/Arbitrary Generator up to 50MHz
Full Function/Arbitrary GeneratorAs well as operating as a pulse generator and noise generator, the TGP3100 Series can operate as a high performance function and arbitrary generator.
Waveform frequency is settable from 1mHz up to 50MHz (25MHz on TGP312x models) with 11 digit or 1mHz resolution.
Standard waveforms include Sine, Rectangular, Ramps, Sin(x)/x, Haversine, Logarithmics, Exponentials, Gaussian/Lorentz and Cardiac.
Arbitrary WaveformsAs an arbitrary generator sampling rate is an impressive 800MS/s enabling relatively complex wave-shapes to be replayed at high frequencies.
Waveform length is up to 4096 samples. Four waveforms can be stored within the instrument with unlimited numbers available using the Flash drive interface or uploaded from the digital interfaces.
High Output LevelsAs an arbitrary/function generator, the TGP3100 Series retains it high output level capability that can drive 20 volts pk-pk in 50 Ohms.
See the feature page for "20Vpk-pk into 50 Ohms".