Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TGP3100 Series Tour Map
TGP3100 Series Pulse Generators: 2 channel Operation
Two Channel Operation - TGP3122 & TGP3152The generators are available in one channel or two channel versions, the latter incorporating two outputs with identical capabilities.
On two channel generators, both channels provide the full performance and specification, along with entirely independent operation when required.
The two channel models represent excellent value for money when compared to purchasing two generators.
Independent Channel OperationThe two channels can be operated completely independently as if they were two separate generators.
Note, however, that the channels share a common external modulation and common external trigger input.
Coupled OperationThe frequencies of the two channels can be coupled such that if frequency of one channel is changed the frequency of the other channel also changes either by a fixed ratio or fixed offset.
Amplitudes (and DC offsets) of the two channels can be coupled such that changing the amplitude and offset on one channel changes the amplitude and offset of both channels.
Outputs of the two channels can be coupled such that switching the output on/off on one channel switches the output on/off of both channels.