Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TGP3100 Series Tour Map
TGP3100 Series Pulse Generators: True Asynchronous Operation, Low Jitter
comparison of repetitive asynchronously triggered pulses, TGP3100 Series and a conventional generator
Low Jitter Asynchronous OperationUnlike a function generator, the TGP3100 Series can generate pulses in response to an external trigger signal with minimal jitter.
It achieves this using a compensation system that conventional generators can not replicate.
Asynchronous pulse generation mode retains the ability to set width, delay and edge times with high precision.
Pulse Delay GenerationThe combination of low-jitter asynchronous operation with high resolution pulse delay setting enables the TGP3100 Series to operate as highly accurate delay generators.
Pulse Reconstruction - External Width modeA further asynchronous mode allows the pulse output to follow both edges of the trigger signal, thus acting as a pulse reconstruction engine with fully variable level and edge speed.
This is sometimes referred to as External Width mode.