Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: Setting of Frequencies
Frequency EntryAll frequencies are entered in MHz to a maximum resolution of 100Hz. The frequency entry screen replaces the standard key set and leaves the trace area intact so that changes can be made repetitively without leaving the screen. Entries can be made using a numeric keypad or a tab/jog system.
Centre or start/stop frequencies can also be stepped by any required value. The step size can also be set to Auto which then steps in graticule divisions (span/10). Six non-volatile frequency presets are provided which offer quick and simple access to commonly used frequency spans (this is in addition to state storage and set-up storage using files).
Convenience functions for quickly setting appropriate frequency spans are Set Centre to Peak, Set Centre to M1, Set Start to M1 and Stop to M2, Zoom In/Out, Set Span to Marker Difference. Similar single key convenience functions are available for setting step size.