Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: USB Host and USB Device
USB Host connection
USB Device connection
USB Host for Flash drivesA standard USB type A connector is provided for use with USB Flash drives.
These can be used as general storage and backup devices, or as a convenient way of transferring data to and from a PC.
They also enables updates and upgrades to the firmware to be loaded.
USB Device for direct PC connectionA USB mini-B connector is provided for direct connection to a PC as USB device.
This enables the PC to access the filing system of the instrument for direct transfer of files to and from the appropriate directories of the internal disk drive.
A suitable USB cable is included with the product.
The connection can also be used with PSA-View* which enables the screen of the instrument to be displayed on a PC at any size.
*View on PC requires option U01