Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: Status and Help
Full Status DisplayThe full status of the instrument can be viewed at any time by pressing the Status/Help key.
The three pages of status information include every detail of the current set-up including the names of any reference trace files or limit pattern or compensation table files that are currently loaded.
The current firmware version number is also shown.
Context Sensitive HelpAn extensive set of Help screens are incorporated that explain the operation of the instrument in considerable detail.
Context Help brings up a screen relevant to the sub menu currently selected.
Alternatively topics can be selected individually from a Topics list.