Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: State and Set-up storage
Trace and State recall
Instrument StatesWhenever a trace is saved to a file, the instrument state (frequency, bandwidth and level) is stored with it.
When the file is recalled, the user can choose to recall the trace only, the trace and the state (thus restoring the conditions that existed when the trace was saved) or the state only.
State store/recall can be a useful function when the user does not wish to reset the whole of the instrument set-up.
Instrument SetupsThe whole set-up of the instrument can be saved to a file under default or user-defined names. Up to 999 files can be saved within the instrument.
Alternatively Load Defaults will restore the instrument to the setting that were in place when it left the factory.