Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: Compact Size
A genuinely handheld instrumentSome manufacturers have stretched the term hand-held to cover any battery powered instrument with a 'flat' format.
Some of these are more than twice the width of an average hand, and weigh as much as a brick. Not so the PSA Series 2. The small size fits perfectly into the hand and the low weight of 560 grams (20oz) allows it to be carried anywhere.
The green outline shows a typical 'hand-held' spectrum analyzer measuring around 26cm x 17cm (10.2" x 6.7"), and weighing more than 2kg (4.4 lbs)
The blue outline shows the PSA Series 2 to the same scale. It measures only 19 cm x 9.2 cm (7.5" x 3.6") and weighs only 560 grams (20oz) .
That's around one third of the size and one quarter of the weight !