Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: Zero Span Demodulation
Audio DemodulationThe analyzer can be placed into zero-span mode in order to audio demodulate AM or FM signals.
The demodulated audio is sent to a built-in speaker at the base of the instrument. Volume is fully adjustable and an HF filter can be set to reduce hiss.
Alternatively, the audio can be accessed via a 3.5mm jack socket at the top of the instrument. This provides up to 30mW into 32 Ohms. Connecting a jack automatically disconnects the internal speaker.
The swept display is replaced by a line showing the level of the carrier frequency.