Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: Offsets and Compensation Tables
Fixed OffsetsFixed offsets* can be added or subtracted from the displayed reference level to compensate for external attenuation or gain.
Offsets can be set between +50.0dB and -50.0dB.
75 Ohm Compensation75 Ohm Compensation* can be made to correct the level indication for signals from a 75 Ohm source.
Compensation TablesCompensation tables* are normalized lists of level against frequency used to compensate for frequency non-linearity in transducers such as antennae. The tables are stored as files. Tables are created on a PC using PSA-Manager software, and can use imports from CSV files as well as table and graphical editing.
*The Offset and Compensation Tables function requires option U02.