Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 hand-held RF spectrum analyzers: Screen Image Storage
Screen image store and recallIn addition to the storing of traces, the whole screen (excluding the key area) can be saved to a file. The image is stored as a bitmap and can be recalled to the screen in a similar way to viewing pictures on a digital camera.
Up to 999 screen image files can be stored under default or user chosen names. A next/previous recall system can be used to look through images quickly.
Image files can be moved to a PC where they can be printed or inserted into documents.
When option U02 is installed, screen images can also be saved within logging files in response to various trigger events (see later in tour).