Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
CPX Series Tour Map
CPX Series DC Supplies: CPX200D & CPX200DP
Dual 180 watt PowerFlex DC PSUs (360W Total)
Medium power and dual outputsThe CPX200D and CPX200DP are the current variants of the CPX series and replaced the best-selling CPX200. PowerFlex regulation enables the 360 watts of total power to be configured to suit each specific application. The two 180 watt outputs can each supply up to 60 volts or up to 10 amps. Please refer to the adjacent power curve chart. Isolated tracking enables the outputs to be wired in series or parallel whilst controlled from a single voltage adjustment for up to 120 volts or 20 amps.
The CPX200DP includes rear terminals and USB, RS232 and LXI compliant LAN interfaces with GPIB available as an option.