Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
CPX Series Tour Map
CPX DC Supplies: Precision Metering - clear and unambiguous "at a glance"
High accuracy, four digit, fixed-resolution metersThe CPX series uses four digit meters for both voltage and current.
The fixed resolution ensures that there are no sudden and confusing changes in the reading.
Some other power supplies use 3 or 3.5 digit meters which autorange at 1999 counts.
Not only does this reduce resolution, but it also changes the position of the most significant digit. When glancing at the display this could lead to mis-reading of the value by a factor of ten.
Independent metering for each outputSome other dual output power supplies have a single meter display that is shared between the outputs.
The CPX series provides independent voltage and current meters for each output to provide instant "at a glance" information and to avoid confusion.