Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
CPX Series Tour Map
CPX DC Supplies: See what's going on - all of the time
Individual DC output switchesThe individual DC output switches allows you to set up voltage and current levels before you connect to the load.
Surprisingly, many laboratory power supplies lack this basic feature, and require you to use the AC power switch for connection and disconnection.
Synchronous switching of both outputsFor dual output models, the Synchronous On/Off button is in addition to the individual switches for each output, and allows both outputs to be turned on or off synchronously by a single button press.
Synchronous switching of the outputs is of increasing importance for circuitry which can be damaged if one voltage rail is present without the other.
View Settings buttonWhen the output is on, the meters show the actual voltage and current.
Pressing the View V/I Settings button enables the limit settings to be checked and adjusted at any time.