Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
CPX Series Tour Map
CPX DC Supplies: Isolated Analog Remote Control (CPX400SA only)
CPX400SA - isolated analogue remote controlSome applications require analogue remote control rather than digital. The CPX400SA single output model has fully galvanically isolated voltage driven remote control for both voltage and current.
The full scale control voltage can be set as either 10V or 5V to suit differing applications.
In addition, voltage and current front panel settings are provided as non-isolated control voltages, enabling master-slave configurations to be used. A remote on-off terminal is also incorporated, along with additional power and sense terminals on the rear panel.