Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
CPX Series Tour Map
CPX DC Supplies: Isolated Voltage Tracking
Isolated voltage tracking for maximum versatilityThe normal mode of operation provides two entirely independent and isolated power supply outputs.
With V-Track selected, the two outputs remain electrically isolated, but the voltage control of the Master output sets an identical voltage on the Slave output.
Isolated Tracking enables the user to create two rails of either polarity and to reference them to different grounds if necessary (e.g. digital ground and analogue ground) offering maximum versatility.
Easier parallel and series operationFor parallel operation, the output voltage is controlled directly from the Master side, enabling an output of up to 360 or 840 watts and up to 20 amps or 40 amps to be configured.
Similarly for series operation, the Master voltage control can be used to control a single output of up to 120 volts.
In each case, the isolated tracking allows the outputs to be wired exactly how the user wants them.