Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
CPX Series Tour Map
CPX DC Supplies: True Analog Controls
The control system of choice for most usersAs technology has changed, many products have moved from analogue controls to digital ones.
Although digital controls suit many instruments, they do not necessarily suit a bench power supply.
Customer research shows that many users prefer the speed and simplicity of conventional analogue controls for setting voltage and current.
Digital controls may offer greater precision, but often at the expense of ease-of-use.
With this in mind, the CPX Series has retained the true analogue controls of its predecessors.