Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TG251xA and TG501xA Series Tour Map
TGxA Series Function Generators: Storage of Instrument Set-ups
Storage of arbitrary waveforms
Set-upsInstrument set-ups can be stored both within the instrument and on external USB flash drives
Up to nine complete set-ups of the instruments can be stored in non-volatile memory within the instrument.
Additionally, up to 1000 set-ups can be stored using a USB Flash memory drive.