Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TG251xA and TG501xA Series Tour Map
TGxA Series Function, Arbitrary and Pulse Generators product tour
TGxA SeriesThe TGxA Series from Aim-TTi offers one of the best price-performance ratios of any DDS function generator available. It offers high quality sine and square waves up to 50MHz, noise generation, complex waveshapes, true pulse generator mode with variable rise and fall times, and 128K word arbitrary waveforms.
Single and dual channel versions are available. Extensive internal and external modulation capabilities include AM, FM, PM, PWM & FSK, BPSK & PRBS using any waveshape including noise. Full remote control facilities are available using USB or LXI compliant LAN or optional GPIB. Arbitrary waveforms can be saved and loaded via a front mounted USB flash drive socket.
Two Channel ModelsThe TG5012A and TG2512A have two identical full-performance channels and represent excellent value for money when compared with purchasing two generators. Read more about the Two Channel Models.
What's NewThe TG2511A and TG5011A replace the widely used TG2511 and TG5011. The updated models have a number of new features and improvements. Read more about What's new for existing TG2511/TG5011 users
Model RangeThe TG5011A and TG5012A are one or two channels respectively with a maximum sine and square frequency
of 50MHz. TG2511A and TG2512A are lower bandwidth versions with a maximum sine and square wave frequency of 25MHz and proportionately lower frequencies for other waveforms.