Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TG251xA and TG501xA Series Tour Map
TGxA Series Function Generators: Quick and Easy Set-up & Control
all major parameters shown at all times
direct access to most functions
Quick and Easy Set-up & ControlFront panel operation is straightforward and user friendly with all major parameters shown at all times on the large bright LCD.
Most major functions can be accessed via a single key and few functions require more than two key presses.
The knob or numeric keypad can be used to adjust frequency, amplitude, offset, and other parameters. Voltage values can be entered directly in Vpp, Vrms, dBm, or as high and low levels. Timing parameters can be entered in frequency units or period units.
Storage of Instrument Set-upsUp to nine complete set-ups of the instruments can be stored in non-volatile memory within the instrument.
Additionally, up to 1000 set-ups can be stored using a USB Flash memory drive.