Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TG251xA and TG501xA Series Tour Map
TGxA Series Function Generators: large graphic LCD
the high resolution display has greyscale capability
the status display is changed when modulations, sweeps or bursts are being set up.
High Resolution LCDThe 3.6" (90mm) diagonal panel uses 256 x 112 pixels and provides a large amount of simultaneous information.
System connection information is shown on the top line. Below that is a general status screen showing five major parameters. These parameters change depending upon the function being used.
Below the status information is the main editing line which shows the parameter currently under control.
Representative Waveform DisplayThe area the to right of the status section shows a representation of the current waveform.
This is more than just a fixed display for each waveform, it is calculated from the waveform parameters and gives a live indication when values such as symmetry, rise time or pulse width are changed.
Modulation waveforms and representations of the modulated carrier are shown simultaneously. Burst count waveforms are also shown graphically.
Soft Key ControlSix soft keys below the display provide access and control of the parameters for each function.
All numeric parameters can be set directly from the numeric keypad, or can be incremented using the spin wheel.
The currently selected waveform and major functions are also indicated by illumination of the respective keys. Read More ...