Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
TG251xA and TG501xA Series Tour Map
TGxA Series Function Generators: Noise generation
noise can be used as a waveform, a modulator, or summed with the output
White NoiseAll models can generate gaussian white noise to a -3dB bandwidth of 20MHz.
The noise generation algorithm achieves a high crest factor (peak to rms ratio) of 5.27.
Amplitude is adjustable between 10mV pk-pk and 10V pk-pk into 50 Ohms.