Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PL and PL-P series Tour Map
PL-P Series Programmable DC Supplies
Advanced Bus Programmable DC Power SuppliesInterfacing to every application, the PL-P Series is the bus programmable version of the PL Series linear regulated power supply series from TTi.
The New PL-P series includes all of the manual control features of the New PL series, but adds comprehensive remote control facilities. The ultra-compact rack-modular sizing makes it ideally suited to rack mounted system applications, while its user-friendly manual controls are retained for bench top applications. Digital Interfaces to meet the varying needs of today's engineers, a comprehensive array of interfaces is provided. RS-232, USB and LAN (Ethernet) with LXI support are provided as standard. Each of the digital bus interfaces provides full control of voltage, current, and output on/off, plus read-back of voltage, current and status.
Analogue Remote ControlSingle output PL-P units include non-isolated analogue voltage control of voltage and current. Analogue control outputs are also incorporated to enable easy parallel connection of multiple units in a master-slave configuration.
Terminals for remote on/off control are also provided.
GPIB (option G)Further versions of the products are fitted with a GPIB (IEEE-488) interface. These models retain all of the other interfaces (Analogue, RS232, USB and LAN/LXI) giving them even greater flexibility.
Rear Terminals and Rack MountingPower and sense terminals are duplicated on the rear panel for rack mount applications or other situations where rear connection is more appropriate.
An optional rack mount kit is available which accepts up to four single output units, or a combination of single and dual output.
Find out more:
- Digital Remote Control - Read more about each of the digital control interfaces.
- Analogue Remote Control - Read more about the analogue control facilities.
- LXI (LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation) Ethernet based bus interface for instrument applications.
- Rack Mounting - See how to fit PL-P or PL Series units into a rack .
- Quick Summary with Technical specifications - main bullet points plus the technical specifications for the PL-P series.
- Downloads and Support Use this link to access support files such as brochures, manuals, the IVI driver and firmware updates.