Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PL and PL-P series Tour Map
PL and PL-P series features overview
FEATURE OVERVIEW"It's a power supply - what more do I need to know?"
The New PL Series has some new and unique features that are well worth taking a look at.
Click on the features in the image or the bullet points below to jump to the topic or continue to follow the tour path:
- True Analogue controls - for ease of use
- Linear regulation - for the best performance
- S-Lock function - instantly lock settings
- Ultra-compact design - uses up less space
- V-Span function - customize the voltage range
- Higher energy efficiency than other linear supplies
- Precision Metering - for reduced uncertainty
- DC output switch and "view limits" button
- switched remote or local voltage sensing
- Custom output terminals Safety binding-post connection terminals
- Low current range and current meter averaging
- Wide model range single, dual & triple outputs
- Independent, Tracking & Parallel on Dual/Triple