Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PLH and PLH-P series Tour Map
PLH Series DC Power Supplies: View Settings
See what's going on - all of the time
DC output switchThe DC output switch allows you to set up voltage and current levels before you connect to the load.
Surprisingly, many laboratory power supplies lack this basic feature, and require you to use the AC power switch for connection and disconnection.