Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PLH and PLH-P series Tour Map
PLH Series DC Power Supplies: Remote Sense
Remote sense for precision regulationRemote voltage sense for "true" load regulation: Most laboratory power supplies quote impressive figures for load regulation. Unfortunately, the impedance of the connection leads can make this a nonsense for regulation at the load.
Although the lower currents of the PLH series makes voltage drop in the leads a less significant problem than with lower voltage power supplies, perfect regulation still requires sensing at the load.
The PLH Series has easy access remote sense terminals - unlike many laboratory power supplies - to ensure perfect regulation and meter precision.