Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
LD400 Series Tour Map
LD400 and LD400P DC Electronic Loads: Settings Memory
Thirty Settings MemoriesThirty non-volatile memories are provided which store all of the parameters of the load.
Upon recall a preview screen shows the memory contents prior to the settings being applied.
This makes the LD400 highly suitable for repetitive test use.