Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
LD400 Series Tour Map
LD400 and LD400P DC Electronic Loads: Voltage Dropout
Resistive discharge (conductance mode) with voltage dropout. Note that in CR mode the load performs the equation I = (V -Vd)/R where Vd is the dropout voltage.
Adjustable voltage drop-outSome power sources, such as rechargeable batteries, can be damaged if their output voltage falls below a certain level.
The LD400 provides automatic protection by incorporating fully variable voltage dropout (CI, CR, CG and CP modes).
If the voltage applied to the load falls below a preset level, the load current is rapidly reduced to zero.