Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
LD400 Series Tour Map
LD400 and LD400P DC Electronic Loads: Transients and Slew
Transient generatorThe LD400 incorporates a full variable frequency, variable duty cycle transient generator.
Switching between the two preset levels (A and B) can be done at any frequency between 0.01Hz and 10kHz. The transient generator can be used in all operating modes.
Variable SlewThe rate of change between levels (slew rate) is controllable over a wide range.
Slew rate control applies to all changes of level including remote control and manual changes between level A and level B.
A slow-start function can be selected for situations where latching would otherwise occur at switch-on.