Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
LD400 Series Tour Map
LD400 and LD400P DC Electronic Loads: High Resolution
Dual Operating LevelsTwo operating levels (A and B) are provided for each operating mode and are settable to high precision.
Levels are displayed using four digit meters which provide resolution down to 1mA, 1mV and 1mOhm.
The meters have an accuracy of 0.1% for voltage and 0.2% for current.
Numeric or Spin-wheel controlThe graphic LCD provides detailed information and enables quick and clear entry of parameters using soft keys.
Parameter values can be entered numerically using the key-pad or can be adjusted in quasi-analogue fashion using the spin wheel.