Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
LD400 Series Tour Map
LD400 and LD400P DC Electronic Loads: Tour Index
LD400 & LD400P Feature Tour Index
- Wide Range for Maximum Flexibility
Details of the current, voltage and power capabilities of the LD400.
- Multiple Modes Of Operation
Descriptions of the five operating modes - CC, CR, CG, CP and CV.
- Adjustable Voltage Drop-out
Details of the voltage drop-out feature intended for such things as battery protection.
- High Resolution Setting & Measurement
Dual level setting to high resolution via direct numeric entry or quasi-analogue control.
- Transient Generator and Variable Slew
Description of the built-in transient generator and slew rate control.
- Settings Memories
The full set-up of the load can be stored for repetitive testing requirements.
- Analogue Remote Control and Waveform Monitor
Both models provide analogue remote control of load parameters and a current waveform monitor output.
- LD400P - Comprehensive Bus Remote Control
Details of the digital bus interfaces included within the LD400P model.