Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
QL series Tour Map
QL Series II DC Supplies: What's Changed from Series I?
All Models - Extra settings memoriesThe QL Series II incorporates 50 memories for each main output.
On triple output models, there are also 10 memories for the auxiliary output, plus a further 50 memories for linked mode operation. Other new facilities include the ability to completely lock-out front panel operation.