Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
QL series Tour Map
QL Series II DC Supplies: High Resolution
Unmatched precisionThe QL series offers an unparalleled level of precision. Voltage and current are controlled using instrumentation quality 16 bit DACs enabling voltages to be set to 1mV resolution even at full output.
Indeed, the accuracy is sufficient for the QL to be used as a calibration source for some hand-held DMMs.
Why do I need a precision PSU?Every engineer needs to have confidence in their equipment. A power supply is one of the most fundamental of bench instruments.
You need certainty that the voltage you apply to a circuit is precisely what you want it to be. You need certainty that the output of your power supply is clean and stable.
You need the ability to define a precise voltage at the load and maintain regulation independent of lead resistances.