Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
QL series Tour Map
QL Series II DC Supplies: Settings Memories
Setting memories for added convenienceThe QL series II provided storage of up to 50 power supply sets-up in non-volatile memory (160 set-ups for a triple). Voltage, current, OVP and OCP are all saved.
A further power-down memory is also incorporated. Upon mains switch-off, the set-up of the PSU is saved and is automatically restored at switch-on. On the triple output models, independent memories are provided for each output, plus an additional set for "linked" mode where the user may wish to recall settings for both outputs simultaneously. The auxiliary output has an independent set of 10 memories (voltage only).