Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
QL series Tour Map
QL Series II DC Supplies: Link Mode
Triple output models: Link mode and Synchronous On/Off
Linked mode convenienceThe triple output models have two identical outputs which are both independent and isolated.
Illuminated keys selects which output is to be adjusted and provide unambiguous indication.
In situations where the user wishes to set similar voltages or currents on both outputs, "linked" mode is available. When linked, all adjustments are applied to both outputs simultaneously.
Linked mode can provide tracking outputs and is particularly useful when the user wishes to wire the outputs in series or parallel to obtain higher voltages or currents. A "copy" function allows all of the settings of one output to be duplicated on the other prior to linking.
For even greater flexibility, the outputs can be linked when set to different voltages or currents allowing separate settings to be loaded into the linked-mode memories for simultaneous recall.
Comprehensive output control - synchronous On/OffEach output has its own illuminated dc on/off key providing completely independent control.
For situations where power needs to be connected or disconnected from all three outputs together, master on/off keys are also provided.
Synchronous switching of supply rails is increasingly important when working with circuits which will not tolerate one supply rail being present alone.