Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
I-prober Tour Map
The I-prober 520 Current Probe - Electromagnetic Field Measurement
Electromagnetic Field MeasurementThe very small size of the field sensor within the I-prober 520 gives it some unique capabilities when used to measure magnetic fields.
The variation of field with position can be accurately determined enabling the precise source of fields to be located and their variation in space measured.
With the control box mode switch is set to Field the output voltage is rescaled to measure in Teslas or in amps per metre.