PSA Series 5 firmware update V4.01
This zip archive includes the firmware files, a readme giving instructions for performing the update and PDF files listing the revisions and explanations.
- V4.01 has no feature changes but supports some newer RF hardware which is not supported by version 3.0x and fixes a minor GUI regression introduced in V3.04.
- V3.04 fixes a problem with the LCD touch calibration being recalled incorrectly when the unit is reset
- V3.03 fixes a problem with calibrating the touch accuracy on the LCD.
- V3.02 fixes a problem with video trigger mode not working in demodulation / zero span mode when demodulated waveform is displayed in log scale and extends the time-base for waveform demodulation from 20ms/div to 500ms/div.
- V3.01 fixes a problem with the logging function when Trace-mode is set to Normal/Peak-hold/Average
Language(s): EnglishResource Type: Firmware File